We are well experienced in Transmission Lines and Substations and have the capability of handling even the most intricate projects right from Concept to Commissioning involving all the required factors like Design, Mobilization, Manufacture of Towers & Line Material, Erection and Testing & Commissioning to the fullest satisfaction of all our clients.
Our Transmission Line Division offers the following services through its dedicated and experienced workforce:
- Computerized design of Transmission lines up to 380kV including Preliminaries – Survey, Optimization of Tower Position, Soil Investigation, Foundation & Tower etc.
- Project Management services including procurement of full range of products required for transmission line construction through its database of local & international suppliers
- Construction of transmission lines in the Voltage Range of 13.8 / 33 / 69 / 132 / 230 / 380 kV which includes Installations of Foundations, Earthing, Towers / Poles, Conductors (Stringing) and OPGW (including Splicing)
- Installation of UG Power Cables – Routing & Trenching for UG Power Cables, Cable Laying, Installation of Terminal Compound Equipment and etc
- Testing and Commissioning of Transmission Lines and OPGW & UGNMFOC cables.
- Retrofitting of OPGW and ADSS on existing transmission lines, under single circuit outage or with all conductors live, to suit client’s requirements.
- All the above activities as applicable can be undertaken for Microwave / Telecommunication Towers.